Long Beach, population 461,522, is the second largest city in Los Angeles County (LA County) and the fifth largest in California. It has one of the most diverse urban populations in the country.
- 65% minorities, 60 different languages and 41 different cultures
- 35.8% are Latino or Hispanic
- 33.1% White
- 14.9% Black or African American
- 13.2% Asian or Pacific Islander
- 0.8% American Indian or Alaska Native
- 2.3% other
Long Beach has the largest population of Cambodians outside of Cambodia.
The Children's Clinic at International Elementary School
The Children's Clinic at The Long Beach Multi-Service Center for the Homeless
(562) 733-1147 x 117